Playing poker for profit while keeping the day job.

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Introduction

I've always been a bigger fan of new year than christmas, sure xmas morning with the kids running wild is great but the sense of a new start, a chance for change and (for me at least) a feeling of optimism beats the excesses of xmas (great though they are).

It's a great chance to reflect on everything in your life and see what needs attention, that includes my game and this year it's in serious need of some attention.

So this is the first step in sorting out my game, write a blog about it. I figure if I'm going to hang my mistakes out there to public ridicule then it's an incentive to make fewer of them, so this blog should certainly be +EV in the long term (and you've got to think long term!).

My plan is to post up commentary on how things are going, leaks I'm finding, how sites are playing and anything else that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment